.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
Well It's About Time
I thought it was over. I was in by my computer, patiently waiting for turtle_07 to respond to my last update. I realized that it wasn't perfect, and I knew turtle_07 would eventually call me out on its failings. ::blushes:: I mean obviously you need to punctuate and capitalize, but I was in a little bit of a rush, I suppose. ::is reflective:: I guess I should seen the others coming too, huh?

Still, it had been an hour and a half and I was starting to get worried. It had been well over an hour, and still nothing. Frankly I was getting hungry. ::stomach rumbles at the memory:: A man's got a right to eat,doesn't he? ::gets a snack:: So I figured it was over, and went off in search of sustenance. ::eats snack:: I getg back eventually, and low and behold, he's finally done it again.

The time has come to deal with turtle's latest posting abortion. ::cringes at mental image:: Once again he's violated a bevy of commandments. First up is the somewha is the infrequently cited thirty-second commandment, Thou Shalt Have No Other Blogs Before Ours. This is the most important blog on the Interwebnation Superhighway, and he should know that. I'm sure his Livejournal is very important in his life, but nothing comes before the Party. Nothing. ::shakes head authoritatively::

Within his silly little Livejournal update he managed to break two more commandments: number thirteen, Thou Shalt not Post Quizzes Representing Thyself, and number thirty-eight, Thou Shalt Not Represent Thyself With a Moronic "Userpic". ::gets mad:: Wow, this stuff is really upsetting me. ::Jumps up and down:: Come on turtle_07, obviously that picture certainly does not grant an great insight into you as a person, and when you claim otherwise you come off as pompous and naive. As to the quizzes, well...::laughs:: do you really think that anyone cares which type of movie some kid's quiz says you are? Even if those things were scientifically formulated to give accurate results (which they aren't) it still wouldn't mean anything. I mean, what possible use could knowing what sort of movie you are have? ::is completely befuddled:: Whatever dude, enjoy crazy land.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter