.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, January 05, 2004
 
Quizizzle
Recent studies have shown that Lemon Party causes cancer, more on this story as it develops.


That being said, let's get on with the update. I don't really have anything important to say, so instead I took this cool quiz, I think that the results actually represent who I am.

You're the letter V!
You are the letter V

You are very soft and cuddly and you enjoy the game parcheesi. You can also be used as a boomberang as well as a letter showing your artist vision and ability to improvise, your friends love your multiple uses.

What letter are you? Take this quiz at Lemonzilla



I'm going to assume that you've seen this sort of thing in other blogs. Quizzes, while being a retarded waste of time, also forsakes the entire reason for your blog (90% of the time at least). I mean if you're going to bitch about your life I really don't want to hear what some bullshit quiz told you was the color of your soul. What the fuck does that even mean color of your soul? Also partially falling under the Lyrics Clause by (I'm going to be metaphorical here for a moment, just bear with me) trying to fit your personality into a preset idea. Not only does that show what a fucking tool you are, it also completely forsakes actual psychology. I mean if we could figure out what our problems were by 20 questions asking us what our favorite colors were and how often we jack off then why the hell am I throwing $200 dollars away every week for someone to tell me that I have anger issues?!

But to be fair, sure, once in a while you may find one of these little fuckers that strikes your fancy. By all means go ahead and post the fuck out of it, I'm not going to stand in the way of you making a jackass of yourself by telling me that conceivably if you were a mushroom, then you'd be a shitake. I already have so little respect for you that this isn't going to really do anything. I mean sure it's asinine in the respect of: "I have a blog to tell you all about my life, but instead of that I'm going to tell you that I'm an innocent kiss (or at least that's what the internet told me, and it wouldn't lie, right?)", but that doesn't mean that you can't splurge once in a while.

Look, this isn't that hard. Like the lyrics clause keep all thoughts your own, simple enough? Not for some it seems...

(Not that taking quizzes is a bad idea. Be our guest, take as many as you want. But when you assign them any vaule other than entertainment, then we have a problem. Also worth mentioning is that quizzes should not be the basis of your blog. Sure mention a couple that are particularly amusing, but if they take up more space than your original content...well something's wrong there - Odovaucer)

So remember:

Thou shalt not post quizzes representing thyself


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter