.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
WHY DOESN'T ODOVAUCER STOP?
Yeah, so it took me a while to get this one out. It's not my fault though! I was busy updating my livejournal, and then I discovered what Odovaucer had done. Seriously dude is proper punctuation (Commandment Thirty-One) and capitalization (Commandment Five) too much to ask?

Actually, I don't really want this to be that short, so here are some quizzes I just took. They're pretty cool.

Oh and check this little guy out:

turtle_07's new userpic

Is that not totally me? It's so my new userpic. I think everyone who reads my lj from now on will be able to get inside my head much easily thanks to that little guy. Anyways like I said not much time to do this, hope you all enjoy the quizzes... I did.

You scored as The Amazing Spider-Man. After being bitten by a radioactive spider, Peter Parker was transformed from a nerdy high school student into New York's greatest hero. Peter enjoys the thrill of being a super hero, but he struggles with the burdens of leading a double life. He hopes someday to win the heart of his true love Mary Jane, the woman he's loved since before he even liked girls. Right now, he just wants to make it through college and pay his bills.

The Amazing Spider-Man

63%

Maximus

58%

Lara Croft

58%

The Terminator

54%

Neo, the "One"

54%

Captain Jack Sparrow

50%

El Zorro

50%

Batman, the Dark Knight

50%

James Bond, Agent 007

50%

William Wallace

46%

Indiana Jones

29%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Denile. you are in denile, you know your breaking but dont want to admit it, you may have incredible hatred for yourself,and you know it and a part of you doesnt want 2 admit it.

Denile

80%

no hope

80%

popularity

60%

Happy Chappy

20%

Social Outcast

20%

how much do you hate you???
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Romantic Comedy. Congratulations, you�re a romantic comedy. You and bubblegum have a whole lot in common. You�re fun, easily amused and quite possibly a bit of a hopeless romantic. You also think that Hugh Grant is the greatest actor ever. In your opinion everything will always turn out great and the only question in your mind is just how great it will be. Also, and this is by no means a value judgment on my part and I could be wrong, although I hope I�m not, you�re probably a 14 year old girl.

Romantic Comedy

75%

Epic Fantasy

50%

Foreign

50%

Epic Drama

45%

Bad movie

40%

Action

40%

What type of movie are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


Oh, and it seems Odovaucer undid my template changes again. Here's a taste of what the site used to look like. You'll want to run the Picard Song in the background to get the full effect, well that and imagine that Jesuses (Jesi?) are moving to the grooving.

TEH AWSUM

He rolled back all but one of my changes. Seems he kind of likes not having a half page of empty space at the beginning of each update. Who'da thunk it?



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments:
wait this site still exists


hay hay you sexy beast
keep on groovin'
 
Post a Comment




free hit counter