.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, December 04, 2003
 
Don't worry, your eyes will stop burning in a few minutes. In that time just try and make the best of it.
The next blog (deadjournal) that I am about to show you breaks many rules, including but not limited to: horrible color scheme, inane ramblings, butchery of the English language, the inability to make more than one giant paragraph. Man does that list just go on and on. I mean fuck. Wow.

But that's not what this entry is about, this entry my dear good readers is about soul, heart, oomph. It's that extra little kick that makes your blog not just a blog. But a Blog. You catch my drift hip cats?

Some of you veteran blog readers may recognize the look of this sentence:

so i went to the mall today (with bob) and we look around and did stuff. i cant believe that bob told me to fuck off when i told him that i was gay and wanted his hot hot body. no one understands me

What's this? No apostrophes? No capitalizing? What the hell is up with that? And don't give me the "My shift key is broken" bullshit, I saw those parentheses, I know that it's in working order.

This commandment my friends deals with heart, or in this case lack there of. Go the extra mile, add those capitalized letters and apostrophes, add them with joy knowing that when your word processor gets fucked up and no longer capitalizes words for you, that you'll remember how to all the same and your English teacher will give you an A. Yes, that's right, an A. (This offer void in the state of Michigan)

Thou shalt capitalize and use apostrophes


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter