.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
What's going on here anyway?
And somehow it comes to this Odovaucer. I didn't think that you could stoop this low, even after all this. Somehow I don't think ::Ripping my hair out angry:: is a good enough description of what I'm feeling right now. It's as if you've lost all cognitive ability. I mean I thought on Lemon Party we used colons for what God intended them for, not some ridiculous mockery of English. Guess I was wrong, huh?

Well guess again! Odovaucer, check this out: Woahz!. Did you just see that? I told you to check something out and then I used a colon to show you what you should be checking out. Does that not blow your mind? Proper usage! HOLY FUCKING SHIT GOD DAMN GOD DAMN! In fact, I think that there's a commandment on the subject, so I thought I'd share it with you. It's number twelve: Thou Shalt Not Post Action Statements Inside Thy Blog.

And another thing, just why is it that you named your blog Lemon Party, way back in the day? It's not like it has anything to do with lemons. And it certainly has been no party. Frankly, it just doesn't seem to match up with the blog. Say, that means you're violating the eighth commadment, doesn't it? Thy Title Shalt Match Thy Blog. Yep, looks like Odovaucer broke yet another commandment. Way to go.

This entire tirade has been rather depressing, so, in light of these past events, I'll leave you with some Doors lyrics that I think pretty much sum up what I'm experiencing right now.

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again


Jim Morrison was a genius, I love the way his words just utterly express the ultimate futility of our existence.

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter