.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
You Try English for Fun and Profit
The stress is definitely getting to Odovaucer. I don't think anyone can deny that at this point. So apparently he posted the last update in French. Why, I have no idea. I took time out of my very busy schedule to translate it for you. I shouldn't have.

Hello again, my favorite audience. Unfortunately, turtle_07 east still cause the very bad things. Fortunately I will be obliged to correct here its misunderstandings. For an unknown reason it seems that turtle_07 swellings that that posting chatlogs in the Lemon Party is acceptable. This is not. The fifteenth order is very clear on this question: You Will not Post the Chatlogs. The usage of chatlogs is simply lazy, and chatlogs are not interests for the audience.

I am, nevertheless, entertained this turtle_07 have not anyone that it can speak with of me that cares for to listen it. That is because the hearts of the people are with me. Go now, turtle_07!

And recall the leader to light, for fear that we forget the glory that is lemon Party. Because your blog is horrendous.


Look at that. It's semi-literate. He should have stuck to English. As if he needed more resaon to, there's also the twenty-fourth commandment, Thou Shalt not Post Thy Blog in a Foreign Language. Yes, even fractured French counts as a foreign language. Way to go Odovaucer

Well, while he was off learning how to speak French poorly, I rubbed a little funk on the template. One might even say that I injected it with awesome. Enjoy, kids.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter