.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, February 11, 2004
 
I am falling, I am fading, but at least I've got this nifty new duvet
It's come to my attention that not everyone uses blogs to write about why the "world hates me." So what do they write about? Well for one: "¡El mundo me odia!" And "Мир ненавидит меня!" and "Verdenen hater meg!" and "世界讨厌我!" and "Il mondo me odia!" or even "Die Welt haßt mich!" So what does that shit mean? You guessed it, "The world hates me!" Not speaking English is no excuse to let your pathetic whinings contaminate the interwebnationsuperhighway, my interwebnation superhighway. It's bad enough to see it in English, but when my job entails doing work to figure out just why you want my pity....It's enough for me to unzip my pants and cockslap the fucking monitor. That's right, I COCKSLAP MY MONITOR; IT'S JUST THAT FUCKING INFURIATING YOU GODDAMN SCAT SWAPPERS!

Thou shalt not publish thy blog in a foreign language.

Especially Arabic. What kind of fucking moron writes in Arabic on the interwebnation superhighway? You know John "Peeping Tom" Ashcroft is watching whatever you do out here, regardless of where you live. And John "Lost an election to a dead man" Ashcroft means business when it comes to Arabic speakers. He do his best to have you thrown into concentra-internment camps in Cuba where you do not receive the benefits of the "Constitution" (ot that you do in the Continental US, but that's another John "Only Two Amendments" Ashcroft story altogether). Guilt or innocence just doesn't matter to John "Big Brother" Ashcroft. So write in God's favorite tongue (English) or don't write at all. Fag.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter