.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
O.D.O.V.A.U.C.E.R. is a L.O.S.E.R.
Oh ho ho ho ho, it appears that our dear good friend The Odovaucer still has some fight in him. He continues with this petty charade like any baka would. He continues on with his ranting and raving and after each update that he makes I lose more of the respect that I, turtle_07 the almighty me, held for him. Along with the respect that I'm losing I also begin to wonder if he's also losing something; his mind. It's almost as if his account had been h4xx0r3d and some youthful phreak was writing his ubdates for him. Has college life made him descend into crazyhood where it's alright to ignore all the super kawaii commandments we once held dear?

There was a time, not very long ago, when Odovaucer-san was totally 1337 and would kill a man simply for utilizing an acronym within a ten mile radius of him. He had keen ears and a knife as sharp as a katana (I loves me katanas), but it seems from this last update that he just doesn't respect moi or the blog anymore. He wrote acronym after acronym in some ironical dance of death where the only thing that dies is my love of him (secret inside joke that we have, don't ask). Either way, using acronyms in a serious update ain't cool. We're talking fizzzourteenth cizzmandmizzent not cool. Thou Shalt Not Use Excessive Acronyms.

Seriously, no, stop it. You're writing like some sort of blogging n00b. No more of this, you've screwed up for the last time Odovaucer, it's over, it's done, and it's finished. For once in your life just walk away before you fuxx yourself over more so than you already have. That's it, that's all I have to say. Can we get back to normalcy now?



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments:
That's fascinating! I always wanted to know how to do that. My life has truly been enriched. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment




free hit counter