.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
Hi Jamie
To make this post all the more poignant I'd like to illustrate it with pictures taken from The Awful Forums.

First off Odovaucer: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm certain that a great many of you wonder why I posted that image. Why I am so exasperated that I felt the need to express it in the form a tiny face who just so happens to be exasperated. Why I'm so Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us. Well, I'll tell you: Odovaucer has done the biggest no-no in our blog's history. He has fished for compliments, which as you all should know is a rather large Image Hosted by ImageShack.us.

I mean seriously, what the hell are you trying to pull here? Maybe you've forgotten our illustrious history, maybe our readers have forgotten our illustrious history. Hell, maybe I'm making up our illustrious history, but that doesn't make what you did right Image Hosted by ImageShack.us! Does "Thou Shalt Not Fish For Compliments" mean anything to you? Odovaucer in his finite wisdom has somehow broken our first commandment, commandment numero uno, or even ich bin ein Berliner if that's how you like to fly. He's gone against everything we ever stood for and has made a mockery of The Party Image Hosted by ImageShack.us.

I mean Jesus, we've gone how long without you doing this? It really makes me want to Image Hosted by ImageShack.us right now. I mean the very first commandment that you ever wrote and you just go ahead and ruin it. I was feeling pretty bad up until this point but this just takes the cake. I don't care if it's on the internet for everyone to see, egad man, what have you done?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usHappy two year anniversary Lemon Party!Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments:
To be honest, I'm really not sure what to say right now. I suppose I have no choice but to respond in kind.
 
Post a Comment




free hit counter