.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 11, 2005
 
You do this just to piss me off don't you?
Look, I'm sorry I was so angry (I wasn't/still am not feeling too hot) but Jesus man, don't post updates drunk or high or whatever. I could barely understand what you were saying and even with all of my ranting about not breaking commandments you still broke another commandment! What's... this shit... Seriously... what... SEE?

Fuck you, fuck this, I need to use the bathroom so turtle_07 out.
Comments:
Oh come on, it's not like you honestly expect that to go unchallenged.
 
Wow, it takes surprisingly long to properly tear apart a two minute update, especially when you take into consideration the fact that some people (me) have to get up for class tommorrow morning. Rest assured that you'll get what's coming to you in the morning, turtle_07
 
Post a Comment




free hit counter