.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, June 20, 2005
 
I want to sleep with common people like you
Let me begin this post by apologizing for not updating frequently anymore, I just wanted to let you know that it's nothing you've done... it's not you, it's me. I've just been so stupid these past few weeks to actually think that this would work out. I mean don't get me wrong, you've done everything you could I just wasn't ready for this kind of commitment.

I mean it's summer, I'm out doing summery things like staying in my room all day and reading pokemon / Alice in chains crossover fanfiction. Which basically means that while I might have more time to work on hilarious and insightful updates I don't really want to. So expect less updates from me (or more maybe) in the coming days. I'll be updating with the schedule: Whenever I feel like it but still slightly more than Mergatroid. Oh my, I did in fact go there.

Remember folks, absence makes the heart grow fonder. While not updating our humble blog I came up with ideas, not ideas for updates mind you (that would be too convenient) but ideas for the new season of reality TV shows. I thought I would post a few here so that you could all bask in the glory that is my genius.

The Island of Doctor Moreau
In this spectacular new reality show twelve couples will be pitted against each other as they not only battle each other in hilarious mini-games and trust based exercises but also battle their eccentric host Doctor Moreau as he tries to turn them into something less than human. It's sort of like a Real World / Road Rules couples challenge mixed with Temptation Island served with a side of HORROR.

Donkey Konga
Six overly hairy men are transported into the jungle to live with a community of apes. They will battle each other as well as rival apes looking for the spot at the top of the pack. The winner receives a bucket full of silver paint to let everyone know that hey, he's a man now.


That's all for now, tune in next week. Same lemon time, same lemon station.

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter