.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, May 09, 2005
 
Hello, Don't Worry
If ever there was a reason for our blog to be nominated as the feel-good block of the year, this update is it.

As the title read: Hello, don't worry. We're going to take a step back from the harsh world of blogging and take a step forward into the less harsh (but sometimes still very harsh) world of feel-good messages.

That's right, feel-good messages. I know what you're all asking: just how are feel-good messages harsh? Well they're harsh if you don't want to hear them. I bet that the feel good message of "We just bombed the shit out of those fucking Japanese." probably wasn't very feel good to the Japanese. In fact, it probably burned a lot and mutated cells.

Another surprisingly harsh feel-good message would be "I fucked your sister." Sure it may feel good to me (unless she was a terrible lay), but I don't think that the recipient of this message would feel very good. Unless he hated his sister, and I was covered in hideous boils full of bear urine. Luckily the latter isn't true, I can't speak about the former because It hasn't happened... yet. (This sentence could probably have done without that yet - Odovaucer)

So what's the feel-good message of the century? I'll tell you: Even though we're speeding towards oblivion, it doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the ride.

Thank you and goodnight!



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter