.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
 
There is a Radio in my Brain
There's a radio in my brain. I'm getting messages from the FBI. They want me to spy on my neighbors; they want me to be their informant. There's a radio in my brain and the FBI is telling me what to think.

There's a bullet in my brain. I'm losing my senses; I'm losing pain. The bullet isn't stopping, but I am.

There's an alien parasite in my brain. It's controlling my body. I can't stop it; no one knows it isn't me. There's an alien parasite in my brain, and we're all going to die.

There's a thought in my brain. It's my own creation,; it's my own invention. It's not very good. There's a thought in my brain, and maybe I'll have another one day.

There's a tumor in my brain. Purple nurple esophagus boogers. Eatin' a donut; zict Aaoctrcncovoxeaitdbc ukuba. There's a tumor in my brain, and I have a shotgun.

There's a song in my brain. It won't get out. Goo goo g'joob. I am the walrus; I am the eggman. Goo goo g'joob. There's a song in my brain, and I'm crying.

There's a Q-tip in my brain. I put it in my ear; now it won't come out. I have a Q-tip in my brain, oh shit.

There's a memory in my brain. It's my shame; i can't seem to lose it. Why won't it fade? There's a memory in brain, and I'm not sure I want it anymore.

There's a bullet in my brain. I am dead.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter