.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
 
I am Going to Write About Penises
I like penises. They are very nice. I have a penis and I like my penis. It is a nice penis. Penises are really neat because they are long and hard and full of semen. Semen has sperm in it and sperm has half a baby in it. That is why sperm is important. There are no babies without sperm and there are no sperm without semen and there are no semen with penises.

A penis is sometimes hard and sometimes soft. It is only hard when it is happy and some times it gets too happy and that makes it unhappy. Penises have lots of mood changes. Mommy says penises get sadder as they get older. I hope my penis is not sad when I grow up. I like my penis. I want it to be happy. I want all penises to be happy.

A penis has a head which is at the end of the penis. Mommy says some penises have their heads cut off. That is sad penises should not have their heads cut off that is bad. Penises are good just the way theiy are. God made penises perfect and we should not upset His divine plan.

There are infinity penises and that is a lot of penises but there are more every day. There can never be too many penises because penises are so important. Not everybody has a penis and that is sad. It makes me sad. It makes me sad because not everybody has a penis and everybody should have a penis because penises are very nice.

Penises are also really cool because my mommy has one. She lets me touch it sometimes. It is much bigger than mine but mommy says mine wil be just as big one day. Mommy says that I am very lucky because most other mommies have no penises. That is too bad because those mommies can not have children because they have no penises. That makes me sad. At least I have a penis.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.


Editor's Note: the primary plural of penis is "penes."
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter