.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
 
We all have smiles inside of us
I don't update very often anymore, and it's very sad. The truth is that long ago I began to have trouble figuring out new things to update. Odovaucer, you see, has his Nudeist Colony, which seems to make up a good 70% of our updates these days, and I just don't have a similar gimmick. Sad but true. (Perhaps not quite 70%, but it certainly takes up about 25% of most weeks' article queues - Odovaucer, who has missed making snarky comments)

In my infinite wisdom I decided that perhaps we should have something that was not only not sad, but also true as well. In a way, I suppose you could call what I am about to say "happy but true." It's so much more than that though; it's also fuzzy.

That's right my dear friends, I am talking about kittens. Kittens are awesome. Almost as awesome as puppies. I want all of our readers to know that in this uncertain world full of uncertainties there are still a few things that you can count on.

1) Kittens are pretty damn cute.

2) Puppies are not only cute, but awesome.

3) Kittens are also awesome.

4) Death and pain will surround you no matter where you go.

So, although we live in this uncertain and strange world full of death pain and destruction, at least there are still puppies and kittens... that is until they die too. (turtle's return seems to be a somewhat morbid occasion, though I certainly can't imagine why - Odovaucer)


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter