.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, January 27, 2005
 
Hello, and Welcome to the Wonderful World I Call Lemonparty
First I'd like to welcome myself back. As some of you may know, I was here before then I was gone but now I am back. I'd like to take this time to personally thank Odovaucer for extending his welcome.

(I believe the exact words were "I don't feel like updating three days a week, every week. Don't do anything too ridiculously idiotic. - Odovaucer)

As I climbed the summit once again, after taking a fall, I look back at ye, and think it's still a long way to the top. And indeed it is. The fascination over the ever elusive Carverbuns,

If you find this man, I will give you a dollar.this man had sex with little girls, and then saved pictures on his computer


has ended. The mystery behind the commenter from a long time ago is no longer much of a mystery and has lost the people's interest. This is why I need something new, something hot, something really sweet. So I will tell you guys a story about the boy who ate one too many chocolates. You may know this boy, or you may not. Maybe you are the boy...

Once there was a boy. He was of normal stature. As he grew up he never knew the taste of chocolate, until one day his mother accidentally gave him a piece of chocolate. He had never tasted anything so delicious in his entire life.

Chocolate was pretty sweet, and he needed it every minute of the day. Soon this boy became a very fat boy. His parents could not afford to satisfy the boy's taste in chocolate, and in order to satisfy his needs they sold themselves into slavery. But he spent the $100 on chocolate pretty quickly. Soon, he was stealing chocolate, and he was a very fat boy, as well as a very naughty boy.

One day he was eating his normal twenty pounds of chocolate, and he got down to the last piece of chocolate. He ate it, and then his stomach started to make a funny noise. Next thing you know the fat ass exploded. Gooey brown chocolate was everywhere. In fact, giving him the chocolate was definitely worth seeing the boy explode. That was pretty sweeet. There's a moral in there somewhere.

(I apologize. - Odovaucer)


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter