.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
 
Exits will be lit
And welcome back for another lemony installment by your favorite poster, turtle_07. Like all of my previous entries this entry will involve zombies, snakes, and vampires. Unlike my previous entries however, this entry will actually involve all of those things. I'm not joking, keep reading... IF YOU DARE.

This update is going to be about why things are scary and why they aren't. To start off zombies and snakes are scary. Zombies will fucking chase you forever and they're already fucking dead so how you can you kill them? You can't, you're fucking fucked. Plus when they bite you, you totally go insane and stop thinking and start dying and shit, you know? That just fucking sucks.

Snakes are also totally scary. They have like these wicked cool teeth that they totally use to rip into your fucking scrotum. I mean fuck dude, they rip into it with their sharp teeth and then they inject motherfucking venom into your scrotum so every time you have sex poison comes out and you'll never have a child or please another woman again because they die so they can't tell you if they fucking loved their fucking.

But motherfucking vampires don't got shit to scare you with. I mean so they fucking bite you. Big deal, I've been bitten plenty of times, it ain't terrible. But oh no turtle_07 you cry, they motherfucking suck out your blood bitch. And I'm like shit, I don't care. First off if you're gonna die you might as well die being seduced by some fine ass vampire ass. Second off if you turn into a vampire then you get to seduce some fine as woman with your vampire powers.

Also, in case you all were worrying about my credentials on this subject I took a horror movies course, don't worry. This is part one of my multi part installment on "what the shit is fucking scary, bitch?"

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter