.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
 
Assume Exhume
There may be questions floating about in your mind. Or perhaps there are no questions floating about in your mind. Perhaps you're simply not intelligent enough to formulate questions. Or maybe you're on your break and are not currently in the the whole "questioning" state of mind.

But if you do have questions, well then we're in business! There are a number of possible explanations for this phenomenon. Most of them are unexciting and are not pertinent. However I am now going to answer several strong possibilities.

Q) Why does it hurt when I pee?

A) Because you spend too much time listening to Frank Zappa albums

Q) Is that new poster actually a lady? Cuz I wanna see her bewbies! lol

A) Sometimes.

Q) Do you really think anyone will ever be thinking these particular questions when they read this piece?

A) People read Lemon Party?

Q) Isn't this awful similar to an update turtle_07 wrote a few weeks ago?

A) Actually, I'm not going to answer that one.

Q) What is the meaning of life?

Q) How do I purge myself of thetans?

A) Purchase a copy of Battlefield Earth.

Q) Just how tall is dreamboat Tom Cruise, star of such films as Jerry Maguire and Vanilla Sky?

A) He's 5'7". Jesus Christ, why don't you just use Google? Stupid questions like that are enough to drive a man to scientology.

Q) How come the Norwegian guy from Rancid speaks normally and the WASPy guy in the band has the crazy accent?

A) Now that is a good question. I really don't know. I suppose it's just a speech impediment. Still, you'd think only the Army would do that poor a job of asigning jobs. A rock singer with a lisp. Hilarious. Are you sure that other guy is Norwegian? He looks Finnish to me.

Q) How come you didn't post for two weeks when you were only on vacation for one week?


Okay, that's actually the best question. The truth is either that I enjoyed my break so much that I forgot Lemon Party existed. Or maybe I've just be busy. Ever think of that? Maybe Resting Tortoise and I have been hard at work on the "Wanna Be an LJ?" promotion. Well we did do some work on that. You may have noticed Octopud, our newest poster. Neither turtle_07's introduction nor either of Octopud's first updates have mentioned the contest because they were deferring to me. Why did they defer to me? Because Octo's shy and turtle_07's weak-willed. Or maybe it's the other way around. I'm not actually sure what the reason is, and, frankly, it really doesn't matter. Because our lady friend Octopud is the winner. There's still the small matter of the graphical representation of the contest I promised you. It is not just anything; it is Art. And now here is Art.

Who Wants To Be An LJ?

That was Art. Artistic Art. Art that is, unfortunately, stationary, but worry not! For I have a solution for staid, motionless graphics. That solution is called Image Ready and with it I have created this monster:

ZOMG it's animated!

And in handy buddy icon size!

ZOMG it's a buddy icon!


Now these pieces of Art are officially in honor of OctopudIV, but I think he'd be willing to share. So if you're ready for a new buddy icon, or even if you aren't thinking about one, try the official "WWTBALJ?" buddy icon. Or maybe put up one of the larger images on your bog or webpage to show your support for us. Soon there will be even more official Lemon Party graphics, but for now, make do. Octopud is a fine guy, you should be honored to sport a buddy icon in its honor.

Oh, and if you have suggestions or imagery of your own feel free to post comments or email one of us at Odovaucer@gmail.com or turtle_07@hotmail.com. You can also send mail to nkcarver@comcast.net or s0342165@sms.ed.ac.uk, but they probably won't respond though, since they can't be bothered to post here anymore. I could give you Octopud's email address as well, but she hasn't give me permission so I'll just post it here instead: zimonjam@dickinson.edu. I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that his email provider is some sort of pedophilia/incest/homosexual thing. For the record, let me just say that turtle_07 was her biggest proponent. Y'know, just in case a lawsuit or something surfaces.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter