.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, July 08, 2004
 
oompa loompa
I'm back from the beach, or I have been for some time. In that time however, I was not able to think of what to write about. If you've never written you should know that inspiration can be hard to come by. At one point in my Lemon Party career I tried to update every single day, and because of that my updates became shorter and shittier. Sometimes I'll update often and sometimes not at all, I can't be funny all the time and I certainly can't be all the time funny. See, it's funny because it's reversed to not make sense, this is how my humor operates. Are you laughing yet? Good. Let's talk about the beach!

My dear good friend Odovaucer returned from Europe with a smile and a story, his smile was a smile of hatred, and his story... his story was a story about how Germans are homosexuals. My story doesn't involve Germans at all, in fact, I'm not really sure that it's a story... more of an anecdote. Well, it's like an anecdote, only not funny. Get it? Yea, so... anywho. While I was at the beach I discovered one thing: Germans are homosexu... wait. No.

What I learned was this:

Always store your money in your socks.


You see what I just did? I'm using intentional spacing to further my point and increase readability. Confused, allow me to demonstrate
(INTENTIONAL SPACE LEFT HERE INTENTIONALLY)
See that space that would be a space if it weren't for the words: "INTENTIONAL SPACE LEFT HERE INTENTIONALLY." It's to allow readers to pause, slow down, and see that there's a small break in the ideas.

Anywho, enough about that. See, I just got you again! I switched ideas or diverged from the idea slightly to make things easier on you, the readers. I've already done a commandment about this (I think), or maybe I haven't. The point is that I'm just trying to show you how nice you have it. Imagine that instead of the light humorous drivel that you read here was replaced by dark, poorly written, unhumorous drivel of some idiotic depressed psychopath. I'd say that I have the lunatics edged out, but just by a little.

Somehow I have gone away from talking about my boring beach vacation and somehow made my way to talking about intentional space, how odd. These are the sorts of crazy things that can happen when you're crazy.

Until next time home dogs, peace ya'll.

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter