.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, July 30, 2004
 
News Break: I am going to the beach again.


What Does that mean for me?
It means that you will be without my increadible wit (lol - Odovaucer, who is "Laughing On Line" at the hilarious irony) for about a week, perhaps longer depending on if I can find anything that I want to update about.

At least Odovaucer will be here, he's funnier than you anyway
Think again Sassy McSassy pants; he's going to the beach with me. it would be homoerotic if it wasn't so platonic. You dig, dog?

You have other writers though?
Technically yes. Although 'technically' speaking, these writers haven't 'technically' updated in about forever ('technically'). Good luck getting your lemon fix, because as of tommorow we'll be on our way to beach.

Why do you always, use so many commas?
Because I like commas and I don't like periods. I'm working on it, ok?

You're both coming back right? I don't think that I could live without my semi-regular fix of your hot hot lemony goodness
That's a link to three old men doing naughty things to each other, you sick fuck.

These question's weren't actually asked by a living human were they?
Techically I'm a living human, but no, they were not asked a reader. You just got served.

Why are you answering your own questions? Why am I even asking questions if I am you?
Dumb answer: Because I hear voices in my head which make me different.
Less dumberer answer: Because sometimes I do things that don't make sense. I also enjoy pasta in a cream sauce.

So long dudes, have a hard rocking week without us... but not too hard rocking or you might stop reading.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments:
As of not long ago Blogger has enabled an internal comment system. Since it's there I decided to use it. That is all.
 
Look at me, I'm double posting!
 
Post a Comment




free hit counter