.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, July 19, 2004
 
'Fore they catcha chain smokin'
Now that is disgusting! Disgusting and highly improbable.
 
Now before you go and ask us what exactly is both disgusting and highly improbable, please just be quiet and let us adults talk, ok? I'm just kidding, no one is an adult here. Or if they are they won't admit it, I've always suspected Odovaucer was 37 but I'm sure that was just a dream. A very realistic dream, but a dream nonetheless.  In case you're curious, yes, nonetheless is a word. (I had no idea - an unimpressed Odovaucer) It's a great word in that it's three smaller words that have banded together into one monumental word of greatness.
 
Now that I've gotten a chance to use the word nonetheless you might be just a teensy bit curious to know exactly what is disgusting and highly improbable. To be honest it's actually just a line in a book, in fact, I've used other lines from that book in previous updates; they just made more sense then. I figured I would just go all out and be crazy and weird and crazy because that's what makes me me! Right? WRONG!
 
Welcome gentlemen to the meat of the update, yes this is a commandment of sorts, no there is no actual commandment, and no there will be no link. I'm sure you’ve all seen lots of blog's suffering from 14 year old girl individuality syndrome. Not to say that individuality is a bad thing but my god is it fucking annoying. Not individuality that is, just individua... fuck you. It's similar to "Hot Topic syndrome." I'm sure that we've all known people who act like this or who have in the past. Hell you might have yourself!
 
This is, of course, referring to individuality syndrome. It's when someone thinks that they're different and special because they spew out random words like 'monkey' and 'pakahooie!' Pakahooie isn't a real word. Please don't spend time looking it up; it's just an example. Yes, you can look the word example up.
 
Let me go off on a tangent to explain what I mean, which actually doesn't make this much of a tangent at all, but I refuse to press the delete key enough to delete the word tangent and change this entire sentence. Let me just say it outright: very few people are actually funny. Very few people have the ability to make people laugh (at least with their own wit). This is where the individuality syndrome kicks in. You think that you're funny and different because you're random. A conversation on Internet may go a little something like this.
 
A: Sup dood?
B: Not much?
A: Did you catch the ball game?
B: No, was it good?
A: THERE WERE MONKEYS PLAYING!
B: What?
A: MONKEYS! And they were throwing donkeys at the shortstop and everyone was dancing the fandango!
B: LOL monkeys
A: I am ever so random and unique
 
 
Does that seem familiar? Maybe I'm insane, and all the people whose blogs I read or who talk to me on AIM are just illusions of my own imagination (another thing that they love to claim "lollers I see voices in my brain. me so crazy!") but I see stuff like that pretty damn often. More often than not they manifest themselves as inside jokes that you have to share to the world every five seconds because it's just soooooooooo (multiple o's for posterity) funny. It's not. Stop. (lol Hammertime! - Odovaucer)You are not funny by doing that; you are not an individual by doing it. All that and it's really, really stupid.
 
But don't just take my word for it, I talked to some people, and they totally agreed with me. Seriously. Not only that, but they also promised to hunt you down and beat you with sticks if you don't stop.
 
On a lighter note this update was probably disjointed as hell, but I haven't been updating very often, and Odovaucer sure as hell isn't going to become the new me while I become the old him. (I'm afraid I'm much too pretty to be a turtle_07 - Odovaucer, preening) I will update, I will succeed. I WILL SUCCEED! Of course, neither of us would have to update this often if the other people who we got to post (LEMON JOCKEYS! Come on and type it out, it'll make you feel better - Odovaucer) actually posted. So of course we need new writers; it's hard to be constantly funny (at least I hope that we're funny) and informative, so please, email us about becoming writers. We're not picky, really! We just can't do it without you. Well, we can, it's just annoying. Let's get some diversity going; grace Lemon Party and its [CENSORED] readers with your unique brand humor today!
 
uniquename@gmail is your ticket out of your shitty existence! Sign up today!
 
 
And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter