.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, June 03, 2004
 
Why haven't you been updating?
Short answer: Because we hate you.

Long answer: We (me) have been very busy at school, and as it's the last week and we don't want to fail it's generally a good idea to do all the work that they've been piling onto us. While we are very sorry for this inconvenience we at Lemon Party really don't care about your well being. If you have any complaints or questions about The Party I can be reached at my email address and my AOL Instant Messengering Service Aol Instant Messenger handle FearMeOrPerish.

If that last sentence didn't make sense it's because I hate you. Peace out ya'll.

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter