.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, June 25, 2004
 
If Cow Tells You to Jump Over the Moon After You've Been A-Suckling at Its Teat Then It Probably Means You're Going to Die
When last we conversed* we did some comment posting. Some readers emailed me at OdovaucerOstrogoth@hotmail.com to tell me that they didn't really that gimmickry. Well they're right in a certain sense: this was not broad farce. As you may remember we kept it simple (stupid) with just "Odovaucer" and "Anonymous" and did not create anything outlandish. Well gimmickry isn't always as glamorous as one might think. Sure you could post "Cry me a river, liberal," in every single blog on the net but you wouldn't get nearly enough responses to justify your efforts. Not that we did particularly well on Wednesday. The links return:

1. I received a rather noncommittal response. I replied, leaving my cover** unaltered. I did, however, spell everything right, just for shits and giggles. I doubt she'll notice the difference, indeed she strikes me as having an IQ in the mid seventies. I've been wrong before, though, just not very often.

2. Ah the famed "beandiddly." That was sardonic and sarcastic. AT TEH 54M3 TIME!!!!111eleventyyyyieieie. Why do I bother? Anyway, if you clicked the link you'll be sadly disappointed as it does not lead to any tangible image of my handiwork. Okay, that just made tonight fun for me; thanks you guys. The second link should be fine though. Go ahead and click, it has my blessing. (And mine - turtle_07) You'll see that there is, in fact, no entry to see there. Oh my bad. But wait, if you go to his main page you will see that there is in fact an entry there. But it's "Friends Only." If you didn't catch Wednesday's update on time you'll never be able to see my words of wisdom. You should have the basic idea though. He was whining about the possibility of a sibling's friends reading his blog.*** So I reviled him anonymously in generic terms. I didn't even question the veracity of his mother's claim that she had never performed any of a long list of assorted unsavory practices with a goat. I was nice!

Anyway, let's look at his actions objectively. He got insulted. People confident in their intellectual capabilities would try to slug back. Your average blogger would. Would lose. Oh! But no retreats. So he knows he's a fucktard. Now if you're going to cede the engagement you can be a man and leave the evidence untouched. Or you could be a pussy and delete it. Until now I could onto visualize any other possible consequence. But our dear friend beandiddly has sunk**** to a brand new low.***** This imbecile has closed his shame off from normal viewers but kept it especially for his friends. Don't you wish you were his friend? Then you could laugh at him in his face as opposed to through the interweb superhighway like the rest of us. He could have retreated into his shell completely by making the entire journal friends only, but instead he hides a single post. A single post that had already been public for over a day. iqehJ:EF:JEasdljklkhhjkl;ghOkjklhjhjkl;WEUIGI:JG. Moron. Ignoramus. Virgin. Inbred hillbilly. Et cetera. KLHTG:IOHUIL:EHtgoweh;rjgoea;wjkgPHO:WEHIG:KGLlhhi. Jesus Christ. Have I mentioned that there is nothing but idiocy on livejournal? Nothing but idiocy. This is the kind of decision-making that produces Fear Factor contestants. Christ.

3. Anticlimax. Nothing happening. Yet. We'll wait on this one.


I could move on into deeper, more interesting territory, but instead I'll call it night.

Until next time, may the stupid kids continue to publicly display their brain power.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.


*It was more like a lecture, but I like to keep the language cozy and friendly so my utter contempt for all of you doesn't leak out.

**Also known as gimmick, you stupid faggot.

***Gosh, this reminds me of someone.

****The ship sinks. The ship sank. The ship has sunk. SUNK IS THE PAST PARTICIPLE! PAST PARTICIPLE!! CAN YOU NOT GET YOUR TINY FUCKING HEADS AROUND THAT SIMPLE, SO SIMPLE, TINY LITTLE FACT?!?!?!?

*****On a more subdues note than the previous one, why does Canada have better musicians than America? For every Avril there's a Moxy Fruvous, a Barenaked Ladies, and a Treble Charger. For every Britney there's a Christina, a Jessica, a Backstreet Boys, an etc.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter