.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, June 25, 2004
 
Consider this situation. You've just woken up and you're making breakfast, the toast is toasting in a toaster that doesn't have a timer so that you have to turn it off manually, the dogs need to be fed and the doorbell is ringing. The dogs are going insane from being hungry and the door and your toast is toasting. Spend too much time in one thing and your toast will burn, while if you spend too much time watching your toast your dogs will go insane and try and kill you and the hot girl at the door who wanted to have your babies will leave because you didn't sign her petition. WHAT DO YOU DO?

If you're not sure than you're like 99% of everyone else, good job you conformist. If you know what to do and/or deal with this on a regular basis you are either me, or awesome (like myself). Living my life is a lot like being in the military, only I don't have to deal with being shot at, no one is yelling at me to wake up at 5 AM, and I live in comfort and luxury.

Speaking of being me I actually have something of a life, so I actually do stuff. And speaking of doing stuff for the next week, I will be doing stuff with my family at the beach. And speaking of my family, it's only really my dads side of the family but it's pretty huge. Anywho I'll be at the beach doing beach stuff and not having time for you crazy bloggers and bloggettes. While Odovaucer will be here to insult you/provide you with light-hearted hilarity he doesn't update nearly as often as me, so you'll have to either amuse yourself with your own unique brand of hilarity, or beat your face in with a waffle iron to simulate our verbal beatings. I'm a large fan of the second choice.

In the week that I'm gone have a good time amusing yourselves, live long and prosper.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter