.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
 
As it is summer you may have noticed that there have been fewer and fewer updates, and that is for a number of reasons. So that you're not left feeling totally abandoned I just thought that I'd let you know that I will continue updating, only not quite as frequently. Reasons being:

1) It's summer.
2) These assholes keep coming over to my house and making me do shit other than use my computer.
3) I forgot about this blog.
4) I'm a contestant on The Price is Right (LIE).

Just keep on rocking and try to look ahead, Lemon Party will keep on living (not dying), we're just on hiatus until I can think of some other crazy gimmick or I feel some MASSIVE ORGASMIC SURGE OF INSPIRATION.

turtle_07 out.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter