.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
 
This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep
Let's face it, everyone wants something in life but few ever really get it. Now I'm not going to go and claim that I can read your mind (which I can) and start spewing off what people want along with a list of their names. I believe that it would be far better for me to help you all understand how to get not only what you want, but also what your neighbor wants (he doesn't deserve it anyway). Understanding this guide could lead you to a better future, possibly even a better tomorrow. Join me why don't you, for I want a cheeseburger.

If you're intelligent, you'd know that the title of this guide is very metaphorical. The cheeseburger you see, represents what people want, while the want represents the cheeseburger. Roughly translated it means "I cheeseburger want myself", but don't take my word for it. We asked an expert.

Anyway, you need to know what you want and I need to finish this article as quickly as possible so that I can get paid and finally eat. There are many different ways to figure out what you want, and so we'll outline a few of the more popular ways in this article. The first of course being asking yourself. It seems really complicated in theory but in practice it's really not. All you need is 10 feet of fishing wire and a hornet. Then, ask yourself, say "Self, what do I want?" After that just wait until yourself answers... or falls dies from the hornets sting (Note: I didn't know that you were allergic when I suggested it), either way we both win. Hopefully as you drift in an out of consciousness you'll have visions of what you want. I really don't know.

But enough about me, let's talk more about learning about the future. First off you'll probably need a crystal ball of some sort. In case you've ever done magic or played DND this is known as your focus, you'll channel your magical energies through it in order to see the future. A side effect of this however is that it will eventually lead you to believe that it IS the crystal ball that is magic and not yourself. Don't get caught up, be cool, stay in school.

I've gone completely insane. Send for help.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter