.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, May 03, 2004
 
SWISH there goes turtle_07's closet
As the title implies turtle_07 outed himself last friday. Or at least I just decided that he did, in no small part thanks to the substance I've been imbibing just now. Orange juice! No more scurvy for me! Actually I've never had scurvy; that's also is turtle_07's domain. So that's move on to my topic, reader mail, hey!

Alright, that's actually kk's schtick, and he stole it form someone else so I'll let him have it as he's a tenacious bugger. And I hear he likes to swing with large men. And I don't actually have any reader mail to answer. But if you have questions for the staff here, just send 'em along to partyoflemon@hotmail.com. Or if they're especial private messages for me you can use my hella tight gmail account: Odovaucer@gmail.com. That's right motherfucker, I've got gmail!


Moving on to yet another topic, and another topic plagiarized at that, here is the result of the poll of day:

Kessinger: 8
Marcario: 3
Gibbon: 5

The poll question being "who do you think would win in a fight, Kessinger, Marcario, or a gibbon?" My personal opinion was that the gibbon would have an edge. Ain't nothing beats poo-flinging, amirite? well the people have spoken, and the people consider hairy legs coupled with short shorts creates a larger effect than mere flung poo. Whatever d00ds. Or should I say badgers. No I shouldn't, because badgers are illiterate. I hope. Because if badgers have been reading this (they could well be, someone keeps searching for "old men lemon party") all four of us are walking dead. And lewis. But no one cares if the intern catches it. I still haven't mentioned blogs today so I'll throw this sentence in. This update has been more rambling and incoherent than usual because I'm burned out on the English language today. Four hours of standardized testing will do that to you. The test is specially designed so that gibbons can do well, yet people manage to fuck it up. This is the kind of test than you can just show up for, the course that prepares for is complete fluff, completely unnecessary. Yet people who've taken the course still fuck up this test. And the powers that be see the need to go all out preventing cheating. A dead goat could ace this test and they're worried about cheaters. What the fuck is up with that? I'll tell you what's up with that. Actually I won't, because I heard that cliffhangers make your readers more eager to come back for more.





And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter