.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, April 05, 2004
 
This update is not about scatman (for once)
So, you've been to school for a year or two and you probably think... no... you probably just know that you've seen it. In daddy's car thinking you'll go far no less, I tell you what, back east your type wouldn't crawl. Yea, fine, whatever, play that ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz on your what? Probably 5 grand stereo, braggin that you know how the niggers feel cold. Oh, and I bet that to you the slums got so much soul. God do you make me sick.

I mean, that's probably the way that you live your life, thinking that you're soooo cooooooool (extra Os added for posterity, no seriously). Well lemme tell you something bub (I feel like wolverine when I say that, cause he says bub, except that I'm not strong :( :( >=[ ), you ain't cool, and you certainly still need to stay in school, yea, it's that bad. But not to worry, lucky for you I'm here, and unlucky for me, I'm here (bet you didn't see that coming).

At this point you may have noticed that I used parentheses three times in the last paragraph, so for the sake of posterity (yea, seriously, I'm totally not joking. Totally) I will type the next two sentences in parentheses. (Woooo this sentence totally rocks, but it'll probably be less rocking than the next sentence. Man, does THIS sentence rock... alot... dog)

As I was saying, and so that it coincides with my previous section, I'm here to teach you how to make an entry so ass kicking, and sooooo (posterity) rocking that woman will be forced to love you, and if you're a woman, men will be forced to... ha, joke, no one forces men to do anything. NOW GET IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN. Anyways lets talk about how to make your entry so kickin, so rockin, that it won't matter that you're a total dullard and your entries are retarded.

Unlike my previous updates, this is a few step process, and for the sake of simplicity we'll deal with an entry that I got off a real live livejournal. This gem was taken off of this journal. Let's take a look



i think i'm in love...

with winmx.

how did i ever survive without it?! all day i've been downloading songs - sure it takes ages but its worth it. i haven't even looked at schoolwork all weekend but hey - theres always tomorrow :P


That's not very rocking at all. In fact, it's so not rocking that I have to grade it an F, for FAILURE TO ROCK. Fuck that shit, this update needs to be totally rocked out, right? RIGHT? So anyways, I totally rocked it out, you'll notice that my changes are bolded.



i think i'm totally in love...

with winmx.

how did i ever survive without it?! all day i've totally been downloading songs - sure it totally takes ages but its worth it. i haven't even looked at schoolwork all weekend but hey - theres always tomorrow :P


Notice how much more rocking that is? Yea, not very. This update was in desperate need for some hard, fast, and hot rockomation, and rockomation isn't just a one step process. For the sake of your puny minds this will be a three step process, where it won't be up to its full rocking potential, but it won't be lacking the rock hardness of some rocking hard abs, you dig? These next changes are in italic.



i think i'm totally in love...

with winmx. it really rocks

how did i ever survive without it?! all day i've totally been downloading rocking songs - sure it totally takes ages but its worth it for posterity. i haven't even looked at schoolwork all weekend but hey - theres always tomorrow :P

that's right, i'm so totally rockingly cool that i'm going to fail school


Sizzle sizzle little rocking essay, you're pretty damn rocking now. Notice how the words totally and rocking totally make that rocking piece, daaaamn. Anyway, to finish this rocking piece (not actually that rocking, there's a lot more that could be done) I'll add a few ending touches. This is usually added at the end of all other steps, but as this is the last step that I'm going to do finish it up. My changes will be in the typewriter font.



i think i'm totally in love...

with winmx. it really rocks

how did i ever survive without it?! all day i've totally been downloading rocking songs - sure it totally takes ages but its worth it for posterity. i haven't even looked at schoolwork all weekend but hey - theres always tomorrow :P

that's right, i'm so totally rockingly cool that i'm going to fail school

I'm out ya'll, ROCK ON


And there you have it, a few simple steps later and this piece is on its way to rocking history. If any of you would like to rock out this piece more feel free to show me your results in the comments box, and until then this is Andrew "turtle_07" (LAST NAME DELETED FOR POSTERITY), and I'm totally rocking my way out of here.

Peace out ya'll.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter