.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, April 19, 2004
 
I will no longer do the Devil's wishes, something I read on the dollar bill.
Today, I thought that I would do something so wacky, so crazy, that it could only become a future Lemon Party tradition. I will write the update by stringing together random sentence(s) from songs. Ready? Set? JAM!


My birthplace would be hard to find, it changed so many times. I'm not sure where it belongs. But the tell me the Baltic coast was full of amber, and once I was the king of Spain. This uncontrollable world of suffering! I met the ghost of Stephen Foster at the hotel paradise, and this is what he told me as I gazed into his eyes: This is gonna hurt kid. You better hold on tight. Let English men fight English wars, it's nearly time they started-oh. Come sail away with me.

Ok, that sucks, and it's hard to string these things together coherently without spending such an absurd amount of time that all hope is lost.

So this update was neither fun, long, or exciting. Instead of wasting the normal 5 minutes reading it, you've wasted about thirty seconds and got nothing back in return. As soon as stealing people's precious time becomes a crime and we are taken to jail, you'll just have to deal with it.

Of course this brings us to a much more important topic: Why are there never any updates on the weekends? I bet you ask yourself that every single day over the weekend as your life just seems to lack meaning without The Party filling your empty day with our wonderful... Correction, MY wonderful witticisms. Well, the honest to God truth is that Odovaucer decreed that we would have no updates over the weekends, and so over the weekends no updates shall there be.

Which brings me to my final, last, and finishing point.

Thou Shalt Not Update Over The Weekend


Don't you feel robbed of an update? Yea, so do I. Tune in tomorrow when someone besides me updates, or if they don't update you'll probably get a long boring update about how I hate everyone. Especially you.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter