.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, April 01, 2004
 
Frankly my dear, I just don't give a damn
There's something that's been pissing me off for a long time, so let's be Frank for a moment, ok?


Today, I woke up. Yea, I realize that's not very exciting but hell, it was what happened. So after waking up I went to bathroom that I have to share with my sister and OF COURSE she was totally in there doing her hair or whatever bullshit she does for three hours before school. After alot of screaming and shit she finally left the bathroom and so of course I find like all of her leg her clogging up the shower drain and she used up the last of the toothpaste. What a fucking bitch.

Yea, so after pulling out my pocket knife and cutting open up the toothpaste container I scraped what was left onto my toothbrush and brushed my teeth, all the while hoping that it would be good enough and the girls wouldn't think that I was gross. I had been planning for the entire week and damned if I would let my sister ruin this for me. Yea right, she fucked up pretty badly for me, but that's later on.

So I like totally almost miss the bus and all the kids are laughing at me, which just pisses me off more. GIVE ME A REASON TO PULL OUT MY KNIFE AND KILL YOU ALL!! GIMME A FUCKING REASON! I DARE YOU! But no one did, so that was cool too I guess. I mean the bus ride was like it normally was, I just sorta sat there in silence until I noticed that Sharon was like totally sitting in front of me. So I'm like about to say hi and stuff but then the bus ride is over and we all rush off to our classes.

Classes were boring, as usual. But luckily I got some free time with Sharon and I'm like totally about to ask her out when she goes "What the hell is that smell?" OMG it was my teeth, fuck my bullshit sister. Well at least she didn't realize it was me, she blamed the trashcan nearby and when we moved and I was about to talk to her again she had to go to vollyball practice. Fucking bullshit, if my teeth smelled ok I woulda had like 20 more seconds when I coulda asked her out and she totally would have had my babies. Totally.

Yea, so like totally the rest of the day sucked. I spent the entire time thinking about Sharon and her sweet ass booty so that my teacher got pissed and made me stand in the hall. And then i got soaked on the way to the bus and it fucking sucked. And now i'm writing this update and my mom is yelling at me. I have to go to the doctor because they think that there might be something wrong with me, I dunno what though yet but my mom is like totally making this huge deal out of it.

I'm out.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter