.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, April 08, 2004
 
>=[
I thought that I'd break the Lemon Party tradition and post a little bit about my personal life for all of you to laugh and mock me. This segment I have entitled: The Horrors of Linux.

Ahh linux... in case you're not familiar with linux it's based off of unix. In case you're not familiar with unix, it's like Windows and the Mac OS had a child who then genetically modified his DNA to not be anything like Windows or the Mac OS (which is actually not true, as OSX has unix underpinnings... anyway, shut up). Now that you know what linux us, there is one important difference about it. Well, two. The first being that Linux is open source, which basically means that you can really fuck things up if you're not careful. The second is that it's free.

What's this you say? A free operating system, too good to be troo (true). But in fact it is not only free, but also free. There's a lot more I could say about linux, but you probably wouldn't understand any of it. Needless to say I've been trying to get a decent linux box up and running. I believe the current count for how many times I've installed (or reinstalled) an OS is about 12. There are very good reasons behind it, but I just thought that I'd let you all know what sort of troubles I'm having, because I'm sure that you all care about me. Anyways, now that that's said, we can move onto the real update, where I probably call you a mongloid no less than four times.

But what am I? And where are we going? These two questions will be answered in the next sentence.

I am Napoleon, and we're going to hell in a hand basket. A nice one, with leather seats and a minibar. Now that's what I call traveling to hell in style. Hell of course isn't a psychical place, not like your bedroom or your TV is physical. No, hell is a bit different. Hell you see, is a state of mind. A really fucked up state of mind where demons torture you anally for the rest of your natural and undead life. Man are you fucked d00d.

The anal rapage brings me to my next and current point in this update: I hate blogs. Although what I hate more than blogs, are communities of blogs. And what I hate more than communities of blogs are communities of blogs that are stupid as all fuck.

I also hate you.

I'm glad that we had this talk.

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter