.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, March 08, 2004
 
This update is probably fully of grammar mistakes and poorly written sentences. Get used to it.
Last week, in my infinite wisdom I decreed that Lemon Party should not keep our own lives secret and mysterious, especially not if it can help our loyal readers. So I decided to reveal the secret of immortal life (not to be confused with immortal youth... oh god why can't I just die?), of course as any person with two eyes, a working brain, a heart, a liver, and a whole other slew of organs can read. It requires that you be in the all important and impotent future.

But enough about me and my bizarre organ fetish, you need to learn how to survive the future. Assuming that you followed my advice in my previous entry, you are now in the future and you need to learn how to survive it. Of course because you're already in the future this has already been written and so you don't actually need it to be written. Of course if I didn't write it then that might kill you and mess with the past so that the aliens take over. My the future is complicated business.

Anyway, I went over how to get to the future before, and now I'm going to begin part two of a N part series, N of course stands for how long I'm amused by this. Whether it'll be two more updates or seven more updates is left up to fate.

So, without further delay onto

Surviving the Future Part Two:
Choosing your Weapon




Well those are some semicoherant options; use them in good health and be merry and all of that garbage. Nothing about blogs for today... of course if you have seen a terrible blog that you want to bring to our attention then by all means please post about it in the comments. We're never too proud to accept links to horrible blogs.




And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter