.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
Outsourcing to Japan: Hot or Not?
So, it appears that once again you are spending this present juncture in the time/space continuum picking up wisdom via osmosis from the burgeoning vat of wit and wisdom that is Lemon Party. Whether you arrived here by design or accident is immaterial. That's not the point. The point is the sharp bit at the end. Alright, that wasn't very funny, but I'll tell you what is: wretched segues! That's right, nothing's more fun than a horribly pathetic segue. So with no further ado, I'll take you to one.

The Segue


I am now seguing.

The Bit After the Segue





And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.




Oh my, that was a bit early don't you think? We don't really want to end our entry that quickly so we'll need an exposition after the bit after the segue:

Exposition After the Bit After the Segue


That was a cheap gimmick, but it felt pretty Lemony, at least to me. However sources have informed me that cheap bits aren't sufficing anymore. Which is why we're outsourcing to Japan. Actually that was another joke, you're stuck with English speakers, but we are adding a new one. But you probably guessed that that was coming before I told you. So what can I tell in advance; what can I tell you before you're subjected to this interloper? Well I wasn't that far off when I said we were outsourcing to Japan as the new poster is from Australia, which, as we all know, is part of Korea, which is a Japanese puppet. He's not an Australian though, he just lives there for some reason. Can't imagine why. But anyway, he was born in Ireland and speaks fluent Gailic and not much English. But still, he's technically an English-speaker, so I wasn't lying way back when I said that he spoke English. Not that you care whether when I said that I he spoke English he actually spoke English or if he didn't speak English, and I was misleading when I said that he spoke English, as he did not speak English. All that's irrelevant, the fucker speaks the language. He just sounds silly.

So I suppose that's enough background to whet your whistle. Oh, I should tell you his name while I'm at it shouldn't I? His name is Faggy McFaggster (Don't let anyone convince you otherwise), but because that name's kind of suspect he goes by Puffin Dingo or something of that sort. Either way I have the suspicion that he's a homosexual. But what can you do? Well I suppose you could not add him to the Lemon Party stable. But that's not my style. If you want to know my style...well just recall lewis's stint here. Or you could follow the handy link to lewis's writing I hid as a link earlier in this update. Either way, you know this is a gamble, but what the hell. He's just a canuck.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter