.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Monday, March 01, 2004
 
I also typed my title with just my pinkies... and I did it faster nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah
Apathy and Disinterest. Capitalization Equals Emphasis. Emphasis is overused. But everyone likes that joke about emphasis on the wrong syllable that is entirely impossible to convey in writing without looking entirely stupid. But here at Lemon Party we don't mind looking stupid. Because we know you're the stupid one. Apathy and disinterest. The answer to our little question of comprehension is forty-two. Either that or seven commandments. Eight commandments including 2, 4, 6, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22. Now I know that this site received nearly a thousand page views last week. One thousand. That means nearly fifty views from interwebnation superhighway users not named Lorenzo. That’s a lot. Even more if you consider that Lorenzos are actually a mere quarter of our hits (Okay, to tell the truth I have no idea, but suffice to say that at my last check Lorenzos come here more often than I do). Still that many hits, you’d think someone would be comfortable enough in his or her comprehension to take a stab on the quiz.
Why am I droning on about this? Well, Lemon Party is an educational site; I’ve said that a number of times and it bears repeating. Part of the educational process is figuring out how well the students are learning. Testing is a long accepted method. Now, as you all seem to have been stumped by that comprehension test, it seems we’re going have to begin remedial work. Perhaps you have understood the topics we’ve hit so far. But we have no way of telling…so you lose. However there is still hope. I have begun developing plans for aiding the slower Lemon Party students. Here is the in-progress site. Check it as frequently as necessary, for your future as a blogger is at stake.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter