.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Sunday, February 08, 2004
 
What's in the box?
ATTENTION LEMON PARTY READERS! This is dfjawioeraiod's final week of Lemon Party posting. His presence has begun to bore me and he has to bring me anywhere near the amusement I had hoped. So it is my sad duty to delete him. On Sunday, February 15, 2093. So say your goodbyes everyone.

I haven't announced this fellow as a LemonParty staff member. That's because he isn't. He has posting rights, but he has not yet become a member of the community, he has not yet developed the necessary prerequisites; he has not yet proven himself to his elders. In fact his position here is tenuous to say the least. The details of his writing arrangement can be found here - Odovaucer




Fellow readers and readees, it has become aware to me that it is no longer safe to know what's in the box, therefore here are some ideas at what exactly is in it...

1. Nothing, that's right you wasted all your time picking the box to get nothing, don't you feel stupid.

2. Large Caeser Salad, at least its better than nothing, especially if you're on a diet.

3. One American Dollar

4, A jigsaw puzzle

5. And my personal favorite, a 10:1 scale model of the galaxy M64

And remember some stuff
But then forget it..
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter