.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, February 26, 2004
 
This is a link to Lemon Party
Lemon Party is responsible for all of your misfortunes.

No, I'm not just saying that because I find it particularly amusing to do so, I'm saying that because it's true. We are a hate site, and sometime ago Odovaucer and I had a long talk and we decided that our hate can't just relate to blogs. To truly post some of the mean and spiteful things that we have, we needed to go deeper. To not just hate your online ego, but also you. As you may guess however, this had side effects.

We became so enraged... so... infuriated with you that we were forced to take action. Slowly we began compiling your personal information from what we could find on your blog, after that it was simply a matter of combing your friend's blogs for information. Oh, and rest assured them we hate them too now. So, as I was saying after we had compiled as much personal information as possible we began doing things. Little things... we'd write letters to your associates, phone in concerns about you, even leaving incriminating evidence to police cases in your house. Yes, we pretty much did everything.

What this accomplished was planting the seeds of doubt in the minds of everyone who knows you. If anyone is ever particularly mean, now you know why. If you ever wonder why it had to be you that they stole the $20 from, now you know why. More than likely in the future things will get worse and worse, eventually leaving you desolate and alone.

We at Lemon Party take great pleasure from your pain. We live off of it, we need it to survive. Although, even with all of the hatemongering that we're doing we still aren't getting enough. That of course being relative, because we don't actually live off of your pain. We just like it when stupid people suffer... but enough about that. You aren't suffering enough!

This plan is by far the easiest to implement. We hope, that a good number of our readers are also outraged victims. They continue to read only because they fear that we might insult them. As soon as we do they'll bombard us with lots of poorly spelled messaged where they argue about our penis size, or why they don't care but are commenting anyway. So, with that in mind I thought of this plan.

Telling the readers our previous plans. Now before you call me crazy just listen to my logic for a second, ok? If they know what we're doing they'll begin wondering why people hate them so much, causing depression. Then they'll start to get paranoid, what if their 'friends' begin plotting against them based on our suggestions. More than likely that knowledge would ruin their life more than anything else that we could say and do. In the end they'd be paranoid shells of their former selves. We all win. Except for them, but no one cares about them anyway.

So, like I was saying, we all win.

Also, I'd like to discuss our new Lemon Party slogan. Actually this slogan isn't new at all... and it's appeared in every single one of our posts. But I just thought that you all would like to know that our official slogan is:

Lemon Party, because your blog sucks.

It's a much smaller version of our already very swank and sexy signatures, we, and by we I mean Odovaucer, will normally use it when post hurtful comments on other peoples blogs.


Funny story actually, everything on the site is not Odovaucer's idea, I'm pretty sure that I had something to do with our very swank signature.


To amuse myself with the thoughts that we might actually have readers who care, I'll give you all the chance to vote on what kind of entry I'm going to critique in my next update. I believe that I have done guides for Happy, Sad, Angry, and Drunk. Also, the person will be credited so the zanier the idea the better, because honestly, even I could have thought up the 'sleepy' update, great idea there champ. Of course I'm not actually talking about anyone, I'm just insulting you for no reason whatsoever. So comment about what type of entry you want me to critique next and I'll choose the best one. If no one comments I will cry in the corner and probably cut myself.

See you all next time, same Lemon time, same Lemon station.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter