.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
 
Oh no please don't, or Why you should not delete me
I know I haven't been that good of a poster, but I feel that my posts are better than those of Carverbuns, actually just one post in particular about the writers at LemonParty, which I feel never got enough attention, as the comment system was down when I posted it. So here are some reasons to why I shouldn't be deleted...

#1 That 1 good post that I wrote.
#2 My comment was one of the best, and the response that it spurred was also hilarious.
#3 You really shouldn't have posted the draft on Thursday, as it wasn't ready.
#4 I make catchy phrases up like "What's in the box" or "All the writers are assholes except for Carverbuns who is a fag.
#5 I provide a good substitute to the usually posts.
#6 If you keep on training me to be good, instead of just deleting me, I will eventually fulfill your requirements.
#7 I have no place else to go.
#8 I change the usual endings around to be more creative.
#9 I made up a song about it...
Oda Oda Odavaucer please
Please don't delete me
If you don't do it
you won't regret it a bit
I know this song sucks
A word that starts with f and ends with ucks is firetrucks
[Holy Crap Holy Crap
I know that I can trap
An evil racoon in the night Chorus *2
But its alright, alright
Something smells like doo
I think that it is on my shoe]
What's with all these guys
Staring in my eyes
Eyes is like the most overused word in a song
And song rhymes with thong,
Girls should wear thongs more commonly
Why would someone want to wear a thong anyway
So listen and listen and Clap your hand
Im with the guys in the band
I know that if I do it
I know that I can do it
What the crap is on my hand
Chorus*2
Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap
Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap
Just because you hate
Doesn't mean that you have to starve yourself
Chorus*2
Don't Delete Meee
Oh please Don't Delete Meee
I know you dont wanna delete meee
so dont delete meee
I'll even sing this song for you if you
dont delete me
ill say it one more time
dont delete me
ill say it two more times
dont delete me
dont delete me
ill say it three more times
don't delete me
don't delete me
don't delete me

#10 I'll make up a great poem about it

Don't hesitate to not delete me
On sunday
Please...
If you delete me you abandon me forever.

#11 Carverbuns is a fag.

#12. It's less work to not delete me, if you want I'll even put the header that you put on all my posts, so you don't have to work as much.

#13 What's the harm in letting me post.

#14 If you let me stay, I'll give you a dollar.

#15 I have this really good post written on why people should eat less,

Here's a preview:

Because you become fat, you stupid ugly fat slob. All your friends are lying when they tell you that you're skinny, take a look in the mirror fatass.

Of course not of that should be taken seriously, as I was just kidding... Stop throwing up in the toilet.




And remember that you shouldn't delete me since I have good reasons for staying at ,Lemon Party
and its easier for you not to delete me.
(Also if you don't delete me, I'll do something reasonable for you, which would be funny.)


Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter