.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, February 12, 2004
 
And I believe that God believes in Claude, that's me. That's me.
Today, I went to school.

I guess that isn't that interesting, although I am taking digital photography so I'm slowly learning photoshop. That's really good, because I really like the program and look forward to using it in the future. Plus there's almost no teacher interaction (which I guess could be a bad thing), so I'm just sitting there doing my own thing and learning at my own pace. Which is pretty fast, faster than most of the class at least. I'm 2 lessons ahead of a lot of them, and only 1 lesson ahead of a few. Although one person is a lesson ahead of me, so that's kinda making sad.

After digital photo I went to my speech therapist, which is good. My speech is getting better, it's slowing down and I'm also stuttering less (I think). Although today when driving there I was listening to the song "Billy Liar", which reminded me how much I needed a girlfriend.

I know that normally that song wouldn't remind me of such a thing, but I've just been really depressed lately and seeing Odovaucer and Leah together has made me really sad. I want someone of my own to hug and love, I just can't stand being alone.

Oh well, tomorrow's a bright new day (blargh).



My that was disgusting wasn't it? I felt dirty even writing that, while half it was true, it was still something horrible to write. In case you're curious about which half, it isn't the part involving me being sad and lonely...really...it's not. Anyway, besides all the sadness and sickening...sickening.... I don't fucking know, sickening whatever it was, it was true up until I started thinking about not having a girlfriend. Ok, yes, I did listen to the song "Billy Liar", but the only thing on my mind was "What a fucking pervert", see, he was watching the neighbors with his "knickers down". Daaaaaaamn.

That damn is also really fucking annoying, and now I feel dirty again. In case you weren't reading my previous entries that's one of those "I'm so cute" terms that people like to throw around, like da, dee (Actually I find it amusing when you put those two sounds together to get the appellation of the man who doesn't care what happens to you - Odovaucer), *sigh*, and props.

The only reason for that part of the update was to let you know that no matter how shitty my updates may get, whether because my hands are cold (for some reason that makes them worse), I'm tired, or just lazy they could always still be worse. You could be reading about my life as I talk about how depressed I am because Leah won't date me because of her shitty reason that she's "already dating someone else", what bullshit.

Ok, that statement was a lie, but I've been meaning to bring her into the update somehow and NOT call he a bride of Satan or something. So I'd say that I've not only successfully done that, but also not linked to her journal in the process. Oh oops.

Now you may be wondering, who the hell this Leah is, or why she merits a mention. Well, I'll tell you. Leah the girlfriend of Odovaucer, and while as unimportant as that is, I have gotten her blog address because of it (or through dark magic, you never know). Leah has gone so far as to, on certain occasions blatantly disregard a commandment and then post saying that she was doing it just to spite me. So that is why she is being mentioned, no other reason behind it. Plus it makes good filler.

surprisingly enough however this update is not about her journal, or about her at all. It's about my ears. My precious precious ears. And no, not my preciousssssss, I'm not a god damned river beast from the planet Neptune (or whatever the hell that thing is, and no, don't correct me, I don't care about your fruity obsessions with Gollum kissing Aragorn), I'm just a normal man with normal ideas. And one of those ideas is that I shouldn't have to listen to a cow being raped by a donkey (Yes that is physically impossible - Odovaucer). Is that too much to ask? IS IT?!

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok OK OK OK!!! I get the fucking point, I wasn't actually talking about a donkey raping a horse or whatever the hell I just said, it's my God given right to not have to scroll up and see. It's just that I don't want to hear something that is not only horrible quality, but also some shitty song from some shitty band located somewhere in shit town. If you have no clue what I'm talking about then you should probably just stop reading now.




Good, now that we've gotten rid of all of the quitters I can tell you what I was talking about. What I'm talking about my good friends, are MIDI files. In case you're not interwebnation superhighway savvy, MIDI files are tiny files that play music that people put in web pages so that you too can hear a horrible quality rendition of their favorite rap song involving bitches, sluts, hos, and, just maybe, bling.

No, I don't want to hear your favorite song played in a continuous loop as I try to read your shitty poetry and you crying about your life without burning my speakers and then sending you a box of the ashes soaked in my own urine.

And NO, I do not enjoy the extra loading time it takes to load that file, nor do I enjoy all the errors I get because you have no fucking clue how to code a website

You people and your god damned "IT LOOKS SOOOO KEWL!@!@!!!! I MUST HAVE IT FOR MY BLOG", YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO THE CODE, AND NO IT IS NOT COOL! STOP IT! JUST STOP IT NOW!

I HATE seeing a pop up box when I right click, or leave the site with something 'cute' like: plizzizle dun steal frum me! or: C U SOON BOI ~_*

I HATE having my pointer be replaced by a different pointer. I'm not talking about the OMG so cute sun pointers or whatever the hell fuzzy thing they like (which are also retarded), I'm talking about the normal pointer suddenly look like I'm resizing a box or something. There's a reason why that pointer is shown when you're resizing a box. It's to let you know that you're resizing something. No it's not cute, or cool, or even amusing. It's so retarded that I want to find and murder you.

Oh god, there are so many more things that I want to say about how much I hate and despise you, but I'll save that for another day.

Suffice to say adding music to your blog is retarded and stupid. If you need a reason to know why it's retarded and stupid then I suggest that you attempt to pierce your skull with a sharp pointy object.


That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die:


Thou Shalt Not Add Music To Thine Blog





And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter