.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, February 04, 2004
 
17 is not 16
Before I begin this update, I must first talk about the general reaction to the Party. Some would see this as a beginning to the update, I however must disagree with them. No, I will not go into the details of why I disagree. Needless to say, I am a man of constant sorrow. Or was it many sorrows? You know, that all seems unimportant now. Important or unimportant, asinine or genius, I think that we can all agree on one thing: the fact that I am writing this update.

Whether or not I'm writing this update many of you still seem to hold a deep resentment of us, whether it's the fact that you're jealous of our good looks, or the fact that you don't like that we insult blogs doesn't matter. What matters is that you don't like us and that makes me feel sad. That said, I believe that the reason why very few of you like the Party is because we got off on the wrong foot. So, like in those delightfully charming romantic comedies where the main character says that he did his first introduction completely wrong and tries again, and then the attractive and smart female lawyer or something laughs and they hug each other until the sun comes up, so too will I try that.

I think that we got off on the wrong foot, lets try again. My name's Lemon Party, has anyone ever told you that you have very beautiful eyes?

(skip forward five hours)

GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT

Ok ok, I'll admit that was cheap and stupid... but I stand by it! Or in front of it, I guess it just depends on how my computer screen is set up. Which I suppose is unimportant (there's that word again!) in the grand scheme of things. Speaking of grandness, that halo of light that sorta floats around my head? Yea, well it seems that causes cancer... soooooo... I guess that you might want to see a doctor soon or something.

I'm not really sure where this is going, and I'm almost positive that it can't be a good place. So let's just move on.


Homedogs, brohans, and bitches. There has been a horrible trend, the human language is slowly becoming replaced by a more efficient (and much stupider) version of itself.


The sentence: "Not going to the mall was a major let down, I had really be looking forward to seeing my friends" is turned into "I didn't get to go to the mall *is sad*"

The words you, your (you're), because, through, and god knows how many others have been turned into: u, ur (ur), cuz, thru, and other such horrible monstrosities.

Complex human emotions are bottled into friendly little ASCII 'faces'

Simple words like "me" and "the" have been turned into mah and teh because people think that they're " teh trendy"

The invention of copy and paste has made plagiarism easy and fun


This disgusting soup has worked it's way into blog society, SuM PeEPz rIT LiKe DIs Al Da tYMe & nO1 CARez LOL, and I for one find it disgusting. However, unlike Odovaucer, I am not a man with unreachable dreams. (What's so unreachable about DVDA? - Odovaucer) I realize that these people will not change, and trying to talk to them would be similar to removing ones organs with a dog. That last statement made no sense, much like them. I don't ask for much people, but please... spell check.

I don't mean spellcheck like you have to write ALL of your update in Microsoft word, I understand that you write a blog and as such probably don't want go through the effort of copying and pasting it. Although it's not that much effort, I can still understand why you wouldn't want to. What I ask is that you catch your problems before you join the masses of manchildren huddling in huts discussing about how everyone who doesn't like ICP is a fagg0rt. When you see an obvious problem, please, fix it. When you see a becuase, when you see a adn, and when you see a yuo. Just fix them, it's not like I'm asking you to spell ridiculous correctly (which in itself would be ridiculous). I'm just asking that you try and keep more of the obvious misspellings to a minimum. (I'm wearing pants - Odovaucer) Especially when your entry is two lines long. This isn't that hard people, there are buttons on your keyboard that will send your cursor back spaces so that you can correct these (penis - CarverBuns) problems.


LOL ComMandMANtz R 4 FaGzz:

Thou Shalt Fix Thy Obvious Misspellings

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party. (Ok, I was kidding back there about the pants - Odovaucer)
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter