.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, January 22, 2004
 
Look Ma!
If any of you actually read my last update you'd know that I had just introduced a new section to my updates, the game section. So, because I am a man of my word, and a word of my man I have decided to continue with this proud tradition. So, here's the game kids: I'm going to say a name, and then you're going to run into a wall. Because that's all you god damned kids do is run into god damned walls. God damnit I need a drink.

Whatever, you're all failures. However, that doesn't always have to be true. I mean sure you probably run a blog with retarded misspellings and a retarded format, and a retarded font, but that doesn't mean that you can't bring yourself up from the dirt, and like the phoenix be reborn from the ashes of this life! No I'm not talking about suicide, I'm talking about pills! Magical pills that release you from the confines of life and for a short, but precious time, let you fly. Let your mind soar through the aether and let your entire body dissolve in a swirl of liquid colors. This pills are also highly illegal and you should never do them. Ever.

Back on the topic of you being a failure... lesse... what was I going to say? Oh yea, you're still a failure and no amount of drugs will fix that. But luckily for you you have us, Lemon Party, and our one goal in life is to make sure that you have a respectable blog. Sure you've read our other commandments, but you obviously lack what I like to call "Common Sense", or what Odovaucer calls " intuitive reasoning" because he's a smarmy bastard who thinks that he's better than us. But that is far besides and beyond the point. The point being that you're a retard. Sure I've said that word a lot in this post, but sometimes it's necessary to repeat these things over and over and over and over and over and over (see where this is going?) and over and over and over and over and over again because you're a god damned moron.

In case you can't quite grasp the point of this, it's that: while you may be able to follow orders blindly and follow all of these commandments, you probably still lack common sense. Like common sense dictates that one should use actual punctuation instead of replacing all periods, colons, and commas with '...' I mean did you pass 5th grade English or what? And since you're also a lazy bastard who can't even take the time to write out 'you', what purpose does it serve to add in 2 more keystrokes (only one more with a colon) to your entry every time you want to represent a pause?

Watch the length:

So I went to the mall, which was good, I mean it wasn't great.

Peace out

Soul Reavah Q

or

So I went to the mall... which was good... I mean it wasn't great...

Peace out

Soul Reavah Q


Sure that difference doesn't seem like much, but it's 6 extra keystrokes, and lord knows that you only have so many of them before the flesh falls off of your hands and eventually you're put in a home by your children who never visit you anyway. You're a sad wreck of a human being, you know that?


Or to put it bluntly (and multiple times for you dense people)

Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation Thou Shalt Not Use ellipses Instead of Regular Punctuation.



And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter