.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, December 25, 2003
 
Wake up Jimmy Newman
A very recent thought of mine, consider this:

Assuming that our lives consist of moments (think of a photograph), and a moment is, as a put very much like a photograph, a still shot in time. Ageless so to speak, are we actually moving? If a moment is no time at all, then how can we exist in motion?

This isn't actually my thought, it's a famous paradox (I think, perhaps I'm just a genius... a genius with hallucinations), but while it is not my own thought, I do like to ponder it. It's a crushing realization that I am not actually typing this... or am I? That's not the point.

The point is this: in this December holiday, Christmas is the name that I've heard it called I have decided to post about blogs in a non belittling manner.

Blogs, they are bloggy (hence my previous post, entry, deathstrike, whatever you want to call it). To be honest, I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes thinking about something nice to say about blogs that doesn't try and hurt someone's feelings.

For you Christians, I tried to post something nice on Christmas, I suppose that I have failed. If I could drink I would be drowning my sorrows and failures of blogging with Jack Daniels, but since I cannot you all have to deal with this update.

I am only one person amongst many, find your holiday cheer elsewhere.

You all make me sick.


And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter