.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, December 03, 2003
 
Episode Two: Return to the forbidden planet
Last week I promised that we (the writers) would show you (the viewers) how to write a happy entry, full of love, happiness, and puppies(Or at least their charred remains - Odovaucer). And so I am here to do that for you.

Although you won't see many happy entries these days I still feel that it is important to go over them, since of course some of you wonder WHY we don't see them scientists once again have the answer. Scientists believe that the amount of "blogging" one does is normally directly proportional to one's angst. They've cranked out this nifty equation for figuring it all out. B = X * .25 + 1.

Where B is the amount one updates his blog (a week)
X is the amount of angsty things in one's life
and the 1 is simply an all purpose entry, sometimes used for angst.

While this isn't true in all situations, it probably stands true for most of them.


But I digress from the point, the point being that I (turtle_07) will show you (the reader) the does and don'ts of happy blogging.

Here is what you should under no circumstance do:

RaAchEl tuld meh a gr8 joke tday. SHe wuz liek y did teh chiken cross the rode. EnD I wuz lik y. NaD she Sade: TO GET TO TEH OTHAR SIDE! ROFL ROFL ROFL LOL ^_^. Neway I g0t a new GF and she is prettay and niec and she has big bb00bz :) :) :) :)

PEACE UOTE TO ALL MAH PEEZP!!

_-XXXSOULREAVERXXX-_


At this point some of you may doubt the validity of my example. For those people I present to you Xanga, try the random link a few times and see what treasures you can dig up.

Let's see if we at Lemon Party can do a better job than what we at Lemon Party just did:

So I was standing right outside my classroom waiting for the teacher to unlock the door when all of a sudden out of nowhere Rachel just asks me: "You know why they chicken crossed the road?"

"Dunno" I said "Why?"

"TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!"

Oh man did I crack up at that one. I dropped all my books and was desperately holding onto the locker for support. Never in my life have I heard such hilarity. I wonder if Rachel thought it up by herself.

Oh yea... I always got a girlfriend too. She's nice, and pretty. We went to starbucks to hang out and we both ordered the same thing, crazy huh? I couldn't stop staring at her chest she's got the biggest set of knockers you've ever seen. I mean they defy time and space they're so huge. I think that I could write an entire psychics textbook describing them. Man were are they fucking huge.

Thanks to everyone for reading this

_-XXXSOULREAVERXXX-_


Still isn't great, but it isn't horrible either. Lemon Party has done it again!



Go out all ye bloggers and blog without fear, Lemon Party shall guide you with it's holy light, for we shall all know the glory that be Lemon Party.
(Do you like my swank one time change to the Lemon Party signature?)
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter