.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Sunday, December 21, 2003
 
Commentary on Commentary Mark 2
I know, I know, it's been awhile since I've stepped up to my own pulpit, but I've been busy. Mea culpa, mea culpa! I can't promise you it won't happen again, I may be knee deep in MILF cunt, which tends to make posting difficult. Still I'll do my best; I see you fellows as my children. Special children. Retarded children, if one wants to dispense with the those cute little metaphors. Beating around the bush is for other sites. Lemon Party is brash and bold, yet still sensitive and loving. In a heterosexual sense, of course. But I digress.
Right now the subject is commentary. This is an intuitive entry, but still one that gets missed not infrequently. The secret is this: Microsoft Word. You know, the word processing program? That's right. All you have to do is type your comments in MSWord, or any modern word processing program. What does it do? Well for starters, it means you won't make absurdly obvious spelling and grammar errors, thanks to the magic of spellcheck. And if a weblog has a character limit, copy and pasting from Word is a handy way to beat the system. Of course this isn't always convenient, but it makes posting easier for you and making fun of you harder for others. And that's nothing to look down your nose at.




And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Because your blog sucks.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter