.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, November 27, 2003
 
A very lemonparty thanksgiving
No new commandments for you today (o rly? - Odovaucer), instead I thought that we'd go a different path.

My associate made some gibberish post (You'd like to think that! - Odovaucer) about protests or whatnot, we all know that you people don't want to learn about an dictator with a name that's impossible to pronounce in a place that you've never heard of. So to appeal to our lower brow viewers so that we don't lose a few of you (like we have any following at all) i've decided to share with you a screenplay that I'm working on. It's not much but I think that you'll all enjoy it.

So without further interuption I present you, the readers, a very lemonyparty thanksgiving.
Act 1, Scene 1

Jack and his evil twin Jack are in a room fighting, littered around the room are small teacups with the words "slow down" printed on them. Jack (evil) pauses for a moment and begins speaking to Jack

Jack: I won't let you ruin christmas Jack!
Jack: You may have stopped me from ruining christmas but at least I still got thanksgiving
Jack: BULLSHIT! I stopped the anthrax turkeys from ever being shipped, you always were a horrible lier Jack
Jack: Ha! You may have gotten my anthrax turkeys, but at least I still sent out the ebola pumpkin pies!
Jack: That may be Jack, but I killed your mother
Jack: She was your mother too
Jack: No she wasn't
Jack: Yes she was
Jack: Shit
Jack: HAHAHA (This is an evil laugh, don't make it a happy laugh)
Jack: At least she thought I was you
Jack: YOU FUCKER

Jack and Jack flow into a whirlwind of fighting, eventually ending with Jack (evil) throwing teacups at Jack thus by paralyzing him, he then grabs the giant teacup and looms over him, sloshing hot tea slips out of the teacup now and again as Jack and Jack are both panting, evil Jack is laughing

Jack: Any last words jack?
Jack: At least i'm not you you shitface!
Jack: If you're not me then you're not the one holding the teacup! NOW DIE!!
Jack: screaming AHHHH IT BURNS!!! NOO NOO MOMMY! NO!! Jack's skin melts off
I AM NOW A SKELETON JACK! YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT IS ALREADY DEAD!


That's as far as I've gotten, I hope you've enjoyed it. Although i'm not sure where to go next so if you have any suggestions please put them in the comment box. If I get no comments i'll probably just go with my original idea of having Evil Jack be the easter bunny in disguise.

(Authors notes: Don't let the time fool you, that was posted mere seconds before my post, so technically I didn't lie when I said no new commandments)

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter