.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Friday, November 14, 2003
 
Not like anyone reads this anyway
Little does our friend Odovaucer know that I will not actually be doing anything useful. I will instead use this blog to whine about my life to the millions of caring internet denizens in poorly written paragraphs with various misspellings and butcher any semblance of grammar that might be there (the grammar here isn't butchered, just the syntax -Odovaucer).

Oh I shall also be changing the background to something bright and then be changing the font to a bright color, like pink. Or maybe yellow, I'd really like something that was hard on the eyes (No you won't be -Odovaucer).

However, I realized that many people had already gotten me beat.

And so, the next commandment:

Thou shalt not write unintelligibly

Apologies if the link fails to work, Xanga is 'upgrading', which I hope is a euphemism for implanting viruses on each and everyone one of these peoples computers so that they can never (Let's be realistic, this will only slow them down) reach a blog site again and not infect the rest of us with their drivel,

And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter