.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
 
A New Beginning
Wow. I began this blog just as evil terrorists funded by the Democratic Party rammed a pair of planes into the World Trade Centers in New York. Creepy. And on that day I had a revelation; I realized that I didn't a silly interweb diary to vent my foolish teenage angst upon. I had something better: Jesus. I buried myself in the bible and His teachings. I became an altar boy at the local cathedral. After the lawsuits were finally over I realized that angsty ventings are the way of the future. I was ahead of the curve, but now I have to catch up with peers. So remember, U CANT FEEL MAI PAIN!!!!!1 :'(










And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter