.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Lemon Party
Thursday, November 20, 2003
 
A Brief Hiatus
Been a little since there's been a post here. I blame it on kinematics. Actually I don't. I blame it on the war in which I served as a double agent. Cowzertraz and his little friends Scartito the Bandito and Steven "BEEF MUSCLE" Cole decided to declare war with Something Awful for some extraordinarily convoluted and trivial fallacy. SA responded unsurprisingly by not noticing. But that would change...Tuesday November 18 it starts with much fanfare. The next day the shit hit the fan. *Someone* posted the news on SA. Unfortunately the thread has since been gassed and is no longer available for public viewing. Long story short, a whole of cheap insults were bandied about goastse.cx was HEAVILY leeched. The rest I leave to your imagination, your patience for reading replies to Cowzertraz's blog, and your SA forums account.

The war is over, peace has been achieved and the commandments will be returning en masse. However my Australian should be warned that due to time differences and the conjugate of certani diurnal meridians I will not be able to affect your suggestions for a minimum of a fortnight. Apologies for the delay. The money will be refunded if you so desire, but I will not be able to return the kitten in its original state.





And remember the guiding light, lest we forget the glory that be Lemon Party.
Comments: Post a Comment




free hit counter